Hands on experience in development of applications in MS Outlook and integration with MS Exchange
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Significant expertise relating to extending Outlook (writing extensions to Outlook / Development of Outlook Plug-ins)and integrating 3rd party software with MS Exchange.
- Experience in rolling out Outlook extensions to client sites with 1000+ client PCs.
- Ability to create, modify and delete User Mailboxes and Group Accounts.
- Strong understanding of securing network sessions, like with TLS and SSL.
- Understand high availability, recovery, and disaster recovery and perform regular backups.
- Experience in MS Outlook/Exchange development or deployment in a Citrix environment.
- Planning, Deploying and Configuring Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Installing, Administering and Configuring Microsoft Exchange.
- Installing, Configuring and Administering Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and WINS.
- Installing and configuring Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Outlook Web Access.
- Installing Service Packs and Patching Improvements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.