Seeking a messaging engineer for message retention project. The ideal candidate will have a high level knowledge of windows operating system, knowledge of 3rd party application environments regarding messaging (archiving, email controls, encryption, etc.). The individual should be able to deploy, administer, monitor and troubleshoot in a complex messaging environment in accordance with industry accepted Best Practices.
Candidate should have experience working in a corporate environment where the team must administer systems to known corporate policies regarding security, audit, and change control processes.
Multiple Locations: Charlotte, NC/St. Louis, MO/Minneapolis, MN/Chandler, AZ/Des Moines, IA
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $39.44 - 44.38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Knowledge of software / patch management and/or IT security background is helpful and must possess skills to update and track software versions, releases and remediation tasks. In addition, this candidate will need to coordinate with internal and cross organizational peers to ensure successful adoption of software are met within the outlined SLAs.
Must have experience with engineering enterprise software solutions along with documentation required for this software such as implementation plans, test scripts, BCP steps along with failback plans.
- 3 years previous experience in engineering and implementing enterprise software solutions
- 3 years previous experience supporting application and/or patch management processes
- Solid understanding of systems patching and enterprise security practices
- Solid experience identifying, documenting and implementing system updates and patches
- Working knowledge of Windows Server technologies and associated scripting automation tools
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a high performance team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
skills: Preferred Skills:
- Scripting experience with technologies such as PowerShell and SQL
- Previous financial services experience or experience in a regulated industry
- Hands-on experience specific to patching and delivery of software updates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.