One of our Austin clients is looking to add a Full Stack Developer to their growing team.
As a Developer, you will be developing strategic and complex applications where your contributions will have a direct impact on the growth of our platforms through rapid prototyping, R&D, proof-of-concept with the latest web technologies. Who you are:
- An engineer with high energy, passion and hungry ambitious attitude with a thirst to learn and apply that knowledge on any and all projects assigned
- Quantitative and analytical thinker that is intellectually curious about technology and how systems work
- An outspoken, entrepreneurial and collaborative team player who enjoys problem solving
- You enjoy researching emerging technologies and willing to explore new languages
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment with agility to change directions quickly
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: What you'll do:
- Develop full stack applications incorporating best practices and standards-based programming
- Work directly with CTO, engineering and product teams on developing scalable full stack applications, new features and enhancements on our critical business platforms.
- Collaborate with business partners (technical and non-technical to help refine requirements, technical specifications and process documentation.
- Participate in code reviews to share knowledge, mentor team members, and ensure high quality code.
- Comment and document code to ensure readability and maintainability.
- Encourage innovation, process improvement, teamwork, and self-organization.
- Manage shifting priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Stay current on new technology trends, and present demonstrations to the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer / Electrical Engineering, MIS, Math, Physics, or relative years of experience
- Demonstrated 3+ years of technical experience with scalable enterprise web applications using C#, .NET, WebServices (SOAP/REST), and WebAPI's
- MS SQL Server a plus but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.