QA Engineer Jr.
- Responsibility for the software testing tasks.
- Defining testing plans and other testing documentation.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Regression and Post release deployments testing.
- Open Bugs occurring over the system with the correct priority.
- At least 1 years as a QA engineer.
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies.
- Understanding of development life cycle in SCRUM (Agile) world.
- Exceptional attention to detail good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience in testing web based and client application
- Well versed with different OS/Browser and Mobile devices.
- Basic SQL knowledge and experience.
- Comfortable working in Linux/Unix and Windows environment.
- Strong understanding of web and web-related technologies.
- BSC. in computer science - Advantage.
- Web Testing
- Manual Testing
- Quality Assurance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.