Development Software Engineer
Collaboration Technology Group is looking for talented software developers to join us in providing the revolutionary, intuitive and delightful experiences to address enterprise and SMB collaboration needs, on mobile, desktop and hardware endpoints. You would be responsible for building the web-based management console for the next generation of Cisco Collaboration Cloud services. Our team of software developers, user experience designers, and product owners are changing the way people collaborate
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $48.38 - 60.47 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Role & Responsibilities
* You will work within an agile development environment with other developers and product owners to scope, develop and deliver world-class software solutions.
* You will build easy to use, good-looking web UI or the corresponding ReST API backend
* You will be disciplined with implementing automated tests to support Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to production.
* You are a motivated self-starter who is highly results driven, takes enormous pride in work & demonstrates a high degree of enthusiasm for engineering excellence & ongoing self-development.
Candidates must meet the minimum requirements outlined.
* Proven track record of building and deploying large-scale cloud systems
* Extensive programming experience in Java and ReST APIs
* Use of Spring framework
* Working knowledge of SQL and noSQL DB technologies
* Developed automation, build/deploy software.
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science OR equivalent years of relevant work experience.
* Minimum of 2-4 years of applicable work experience
* A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments with deep dive analytical skills
* A passion for being connected anywhere and any device
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.