Randstad Technologies is seeking a Procurement Category Coordinator for a contract position in downtown Portland.
location: Portland, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 26 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: High School
The Procurement Category Coordinator
role serves as a support function for the category management team. This role interacts with company suppliers and internal partners to document incoming support requests, triage support issues to downstream support teams and provide regular feedback and updates to support requestors. The role demands both good telephone customer service skills via telephone and email. MS Office tool skills is a must. The person in this role needs strong analytical skills to transition potentially complex customer needs into clear downstream support activity. General knowledge of the transportation Industry procurement processes are highly desirable.
- Minimum Required Education: High school diploma
- Minimum Required Experience: At least 3-5 years working in technical customer service environments
- Desirable Education/Experience: Some college or college degree, a plus
skills: Technical Competencies
- Basic Computer Skills -
- Proficiency with Windows applications and the Microsoft Office application suite.
- Familiarity with modern data analyst systems for an enterprise workplace.
- Quickly learns and achieves proficiency in new software applications as needed.
- Other Technical / Computer Skills -
- Ability to learn internal company software applications applicable to position/business unit
- Understands and is familiar with the most widely known and emerging tools, technologies and social applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.