Looking for a Security Engineer who will be responsible for providing cybersecurity expertise related to any of the following: monitoring cybersecurity devices, investigation of events, investigation of incidents, escalation or mitigation of incidents and events, compliance reviews, or cybersecurity analysis, or deployment of devices. Coding or network analysis may be required.
location: Columbia, South Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $43 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Maintaining the Cisco IOS at the Cisco recommended IOS version;
- Supporting the system configuration (networking, interfaces, administrative access, and management capabilities);
- Supporting the VPN point-to-point tunnel configuration; and
- Monitoring up/connected condition of the VPN point-to-point tunnel
Support for Cisco Security Manager (CSM), deployed on a virtual machine will include:
- Maintaining CSM at the Cisco recommended version;
- Supporting the system configuration (networking, administrative access, and management capabilities); and
- Remotely managing the Cisco ASA 5508s deployed at remote locations, including device health and configuration
- 3 Years of experience
- Bachelors degree in a related field of study
- Experience provide ongoing support for the Cisco ASA 5508s deployed as VPN point-to-point devices.
- VPN Device Support experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.