Under minimal supervision, perform complex analysis of business goals, objectives and needs and of the general business environment.
location: King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $47 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Perform complex analysis of business and user needs.
- Prepares detailed business specifications from which technical specifications are formulated.
- Interact with different client groups to provide analytical support. Perform testing and document changes.
- Create user documentation as needed.
- Conduct preliminary investigation for project requests. (not sure if this person will be involved in this)
- Conducts analysis of business goals, objectives, and needs of the business environment
- Assist in root cause analysis in order to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity for the business units.
- Utilize systems and data to resolve business issues in the most effective manner.
- May provide financial or operational business related analysis and research to support business goals.
- Support the project team for the duration of the project.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent.Experience Required* Minimum of five years of financial service industry experience and knowledge.
- Excellent writing, editing, communications, organizational, and decision making skills.
- Extensive knowledge of PC and various software applications.
- Decision Making / Problem Solving: Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines.
- Advanced knowledge of portfolio accounting systems
- Retail and/or Lease Accounting system experience
- General Ledger Knowledge associated with the overall Retail and Lease process flow. This includes Cash Processing, End of Term Processes inclusive of Recovery.
- Lease Tax Workflow and Processing knowledge
- Experience with reviewing, interpreting and writing requirements specific to CDIA Guidelines as it impacts the Auto Servicing System and Credit Bureau Reporting as it pertains to the overall Servicing Life Cycle.
- Conditions: General office environment -- Stressful situations may occur occasionally -- No special physical requirement
- Occasional travel required (less than 20%)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.