Tracking and reviewing change control documentation. Assist with the editing of quality documents (SOP's, guidelines, validation master plans, etc.) to ensure compliance with regulator requirements. Must be able to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy. Must possess sound interpersonal and information gathering skills, being able to relate well to others at all levels throughout the organization and have the ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Prepares and/or maintains documentation pertaining to programming, systems operation, and user documentation.
- Translates business specifications into user documentation.
- Plans, writes, and maintains systems and user support documentation efforts; including online help screens.
- Knowledgeable of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Experience: 3 to 6 years.
Candidate should have experience with:
- IT Tools
- Microsoft Office
- Service Now or any Ticketing Tool
- Test Scripts for the SAP Changes - Writing, Reviewing and Approving via IT Tool
- Coordinate the SAP changes with respective teams
- Help with Audit requests
- SAP is not required but would be a Plus
- GxP (x - Documentation) knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.