SAS Developer Senior
This position requires that the candidate interacts and works effectively with internal customers across departments. The position also requires the ability to manage and prioritize multiple report development/enhancement initiatives simultaneously and when necessary to work independently with minimal supervision.
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 74 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Responsible for the provision of timely, accurate and reliable reporting, the development and deployment of this reporting and the enhancement of the reporting process as needed.
Responsible for baseline and ad hoc reporting and business reviews as well as the preparation of key presentations and special projects as required.
3+ years of experience developing complex reports through hands-on coding in SAS.
- Experience with troubleshooting and automation of SAS jobs and code.
- Basic understanding of UNIX and a strong working knowledge of SQL.
- Proficient with relational databases and with reporting tools such as MS Query and MS Access.
- Possess strong analytical and follow-up skills.
5+ years of experience performing as a client interfacing data analyst, technical analyst or a business
- Foundational understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) reporting principals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized, team player, detail oriented, with strong problem solving abilities.
- Ability to think critically and logically.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.