The position will require the individual to coordinate all client related account on-boarding activities and requests across various globally offices and business units such as Accounting, Billing, Trading, Portfolio Management and Legal/Compliance. The individual will be expected to work with third party providers which include outsource providers (State Street and SEI), custodians and brokers.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
Perform global on-boarding of accounts. Facilitate the set-up on required systems as well as perform suitability insuring proper documentation is in place. Act as the central point of contact for account related requests.
Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Access. Ability to create pivot tables required. Prior experience with BPM tools desired.
- Opening New Accounts - generating the documentation, doing KYC review, internal setup.
§ Experience with speaking with various custodians and third party vendors for operational setup of an account for trading. Obtaining settlement instructions, and determining how trades are going to be communicated.
§ Experience in coordinating with various teams to ensure an account is setup properly for LIVE date (reporting/billing/trading/settlements/associates/legal/compliance)
- NetX360 experience. A tool we use for some of our business.
- Experience with domestic and international strategies that trade in local markets.
- Maintenance of existing accounts - anything from handling custodian changes, to updating an address, and instructing assets flows on internal systems. Desired Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years or experience.
- College education required.
- Knowledge of securities industry and familiarity with account on-boarding a plus.
- Experience within the asset management, custodial or broker dealer environment.
- Enjoy a fast-paced, high-intensity environment. Well-organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work with diverse teams of individuals globally.
skills: Perform global on-boarding of accounts. Facilitate the set-up on required systems as well as perform suitability insuring proper documentation is in place. Act as the central point of contact for account related requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.