Randstad Technologies, a global and national leader in the IT Staffing and Services industry has an immediate need for a POS Systems Analyst - Micros Simphony to sit onsite in Bethesda, MD to join a highly talented and growing development team.
This is a long term contract paying up to $50/hr. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
The Systems Analyst will be responsible for providing advanced support and management for our enterprise point of sale (POS) environments while researching, recommending and implementing technical solutions as necessary. You will work in conjunction with a dedicated team of professionals and serve as the liaison between technical teams and service provider.
location: Bethesda, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Leads workgroups and/or functions as a technical expert.
- Resolves and makes decisions on more complex, non-routine service requests with limited to moderate risk. Performs research, analysis, design, creation and implementation of applications to meet current and future user requirements.
- Directs Service Providers to modify and maintain existing applications to address changes in business processes.
- Ensures Service Providers achieve contracted service delivery outcomes.
- Monitors multiple projects by Service Provider to successful completion, maintaining scope within the time and budget constraints.
- 5-7 years' experience in information technology application development and support
- 3+ years' experience working with varied architectural concepts, principles, and tools relevant to Simphony Point of Sale.
- 3+ years applications support in a hosting environment, technical infrastructure, system implementation experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience/certification
- 5+ years' experience in F&B implementations and delivery and solving business problems with software and technology
- Strong analytical, communication and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated functional and technical knowledge in Oracle Simphony POS (MICROS POS), well versed with standard API set
- Experience with F&B POS system design, integrations & deployment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.