RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS SEEKING A BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE BUSINESS ANALYST FOR A CONTRACT TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY IN JACKSONVILLE, FL.
CANDIDATES MUST SIT ON SITE IN JACKSONVILLE AND NOT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Takes business needs/wants & translates those needs into measurable requirements that can be coded, tested, & successfully implemented & adopted for products/applications:
- Partners with stakeholders to create specifications & identify business requirements for systems & solutions to meet business needs
- Defines, analyzes & proposes business solutions based on the business needs
- May review/validate test plans and ensure that the end result meets the specified business requirements
- Supports QA activities as needed
- Collaborates with technical delivery & solution engineering teams on the details of technical solutions to validate that the strategic business needs are met
- Validates & ensures that the proposed solution meets the stakeholders' needs
- May lead cross-functional integrated teams to address business & adoption issues (e.g., user experience, data flow, process flow)
- May participate in the development process or other steps of the product lifecycle
- Serves as a key resource by providing input into the development of new feature/release education
- Collaborates with regulatory SMEs to understand how regulation affects products & documents regulatory requirements
- Conducts completed business requirements review with stakeholders & documents the acceptance of those requirements
- 6+ years experience in designing, building, and implementing business solutions using information technology. Significant experience in business analysis, requirements definition and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of and data warehousing concepts
- Data profiling and analysis skills
- Strong SQL query writing skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with ability to present complex technical information for both non-IT executives and additional audiences
- Ability to manage several tasks at once and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to understand user requirements and communicate them in appropriate manner to development personnel
- Strong time management skills and ability to exceed deadline timelines
skills: Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Comprehensive understanding of industry issues & ability to translate them into complex or creative solutions
- In-depth knowledge of supported systems & other systems across multiple areas
- Expertise on product/application functionality
- Experience with Kimball Methodology a nice to have
- Expertise in healthcare issues that are relevant to the business unit
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.