Project Manager Senior
We are looking for a seasoned mortgage and project management professional. The individual will be responsible for tasks associated with the planning, development and implementation of change initiatives managed by Strategic Delivery for impacted business areas.
The role will include extensive meeting facilitation, business analysis, documentation and communications.
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
- Utilize consultative skills to perform needs and/or gap analysis between current and future states.
- Proven ability to facilitate stakeholder engagement and feedback sessions.
- Collaborate with internal business partners and existing resources to develop a solid understanding of the change initiatives and business processes.
- Sound multi-tasking and organizational skills: project management, well organized, dependable, assertive, and goal oriented.
- Direct interaction with senior management regarding status, progress and issues.
- Effectively manage assigned efforts through the use of standard project management tools, including project work plans, issue logs, status reporting.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and conference calls (managing the flow and keeping them on track). To include scheduling the meetings; developing agendas and meeting minutes; providing and archiving required documentation; and documenting, tracking, and following-up on action items from the meetings.
- Ability to manage daily task assignments, reporting needs, presentation development, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams; developing a cohesive project plan and other pertinent documentation.
- Ability to prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Ability to edit materials for clarity, consistency, and instructional soundness.
- At least 5 - 7 years related project management experience.
- Experience with technology management preferred.
- Bachelor's degree; Master's preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Experience building and maintaining a project infrastructure including budget development, project charter, project planning, schedule management, requirements management, test planning and execution
skills: - Experience working with stakeholders to understand vision, business objectives, and critical success factors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to effectively communicate with small and large groups of internal and external customers as well as executive level personnel.
- Possesses exceptional organization, collaboration, and writing skills.
- Must be very detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members in a creative and effective manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.