Randstad Technologies has an immediate need with our long-standing customer, a leading Financial Services company in Westlake TX.
4+ month engagement on an ongoing project with a strong possibility of extension, onsite in Westlake, TX.
location: Roanoke, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Our teams build and add to the company's digital presence. As a software engineer for web, you will help us build the web user experience and the underlying platforms needed to support our digital presence. You'll work on building entire features, taking these from concept to deployment, as part of our autonomous, cross functional teams. You'll have the opportunity give ideas to improve our products as well as develop your skills, learn new technologies and languages, and continue to learn. We're looking for highly motivated individuals who work well in a collaborative, iterative, and fast-paced environment.
6-9 years of hands on experience:
- designing, developing, and maintaining Java/J2EE and Node.JS based applications in a fast-paced Scrum environment.
- designing and implementing continuous JS environments using Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc
- effectively employ DevOps, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery using technology such as Groovy and Jenkins
Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Information Science, Mathematics, Physics (or equivalent)
- Your proven hands on experience working with package management using Node.js, NPM, Express
- Your confidence to employ previous experience of Automation Tools/Frameworks (Mocha, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor)
- Your expert Git skills and respective branching strategies
- Your proven experience with API Design & Development and MicroServices Architecture.
- Your deep knowledge of HTTP based APIs, Networking and how the internet works.
- Your deep knowledge of asychrony (Promises, Observers, Event Loops)
- Your confidence to employ modern SPA frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
- You're not intimidated by Visual Design & Rapid Prototyping
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.