Randstad is looking for a .NET Engineer for a client on a direct hire basis located in the La Jolla UTC area of San Diego. This person will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and monitoring of the company's web applications.
location: La Jolla, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: Other Essential duties are as follows:
- Create new solutions and modifications to companies API
- Design, code and test complex programs
- Cloud Development and API management
- Proactively contribute in implementing trending technology and best practices
- 5+ years of experience with C#.NET
- Experience developing SOAP and REST web services
- Ability to modify and create new API's
- Previous experience in an Agile environment
- Visual Studio
- AZURE experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.