Randstad is looking for a Business Analyst who has focused their career working with software development teams. The client is located in La Jolla area of San Diego and is a full time/direct hire opportunity.
location: La Jolla, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Monitoring projects by ensuring they meet requirements and quality standards
- Gather requirements from user groups and acting as the liaison to the technology team in order to help implement changes to existing platform
- Participate in the SDLC
- Develop and maintain documentation as needed
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Familiar with the SDLC
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST
- Excellent documentation
- Agile experience
- Project Management Principle knowledge
: Agile, SDLC, Software, SOAP, REST, Business Analyst, PMP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.