As a Salesforce Developer for our team, you will communicate with the business to ensure timely and effective delivery of Salesforce solutions for the business's requirements. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision, and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
location: Windsor, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- Serve as the subject matter expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments
- Serve as technical lead for Salesforce projects
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration (develop code, custom objects, Visual Force pages, Apex, reports, workflows and assignment rules)
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Conduct long-term improvement operations of internal Salesforce instance to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with project managers, administrators and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Manage and ensure the effectiveness of connections to other databases and platforms including the management of middleware.
- Develop software solutions using MS tools, Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs
- Perform unit testing and defect fixes
- Understand business needs in developing solutions through Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field (information Systems, other technology-related fields)
- Minimum work experience: 3+ years of Salesforce application development
- Self-motivated and creative
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces preferred
- Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
- Proficient with Boomi
- Proficient with Eclipse IDE, Git, Sublime or other Web Development Tools
- In depth knowledge of Administration and development; security, standard objects, reports/dashboards, data management and sandbox environments.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.