job summary: IT Project Manager
To support a contract with our client's partner within a major US government federal civilian organization.
McLean, VA and reporting to client site around DMV area
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Seeking an Experienced IT Project Manager with the Following Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Project Management or similar
- Project Management Certification such as PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent and or ability and intent to acquire certification within 12 calendar months
- 2 or more years of direct professional IT Project Management experiences with at least 1 year of direct professional experience at a level equal to that of a IT Project Management Office (PMO) Team Member
- Scrum/Agile Experience
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication at the executive level
If you or someone you know may be interested in applying to be put into consideration for this role, please send your resume to email@example.com ASAP!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.