job summary: AWESOME OPPORTUNITY FOR ENTRY LEVEL PROCUREMENT ENGINEER!
Entry Level position primarily responsible for supplier related technical communications and records management in support of a major company-wide program. This position will engage with various business functions, such as Engineering and Regulatory Affairs, to ensure supplier-provided technical and regulatory information complies with requirements.
location: Monroeville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Detailed Responsibilities include:
- Member of a team responsible for acquiring component specific technical records from suppliers and uploading records to database.
- Develop a working knowledge of requirements to ensure clear communication to suppliers.
- Formal tracking and reporting of progress for each assigned supplier in delivering required component documentation.
- Develop a working knowledge of requirements to support ongoing and frequent interaction with suppliers to ensure understanding of requirements and deliverables for the program.
- Managing expectations of other business functions with regard to activities and status.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Science or Engineering disciplines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.