Are you seeking a new Information Technology Proposal Coordinator / Business Analyst Role? Do you have strong skills assisting coordinating RFP's and projects? If so please take a look below!
location: Woodland Hills, California
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
We are currently seeking a Information Technology Proposal Coordinator / Business Analyst Role for our Fortune 500 client located in the Woodland Hills, CA market. The ideal candidate will be responsible for RFP support activities.
qualifications: Requirements for Consideration
- 3+ years experience conducting proposal assembly / creation / Coordination
- Experience using of proposal management software tools adopted by department to troubleshoot software-related issues for proposal staff on all proposal software applications.
- Experience assisting Assist in maintenance of proposal library and proposal database.
- Assist with development of general graphic designs to enhance technical proposals, including cover designs for proposals, marketing materials, presentations, etc.
- Basic knowledge of publication principles.
- Expert knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Visio.
- Proficiency using a PC and associated publications software.
- Bachelors Degree
skills: To Apply for This position:
Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com or apply directly online
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.