Contribute to different aspects of a project including writing and managing code and programming applications or enhancements to existing applications.
location: Westborough, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- May analyze, test, and debug application using a set methodology.
- Maintain documentation needed to install and maintain application programs.
- Collaborate with application and infrastructure teams.
- Perform data quality checks against set of data (from a given system), develop scripts to analyze and massage data as needed. Work to remediate anomalies by working with necessary teams.
- Works under only very general supervision. Follows established procedures. Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Help with providing L2/L3 support.
- Bachelors degree (minimum)
- Experience in operational analysis, process change, solution implementation and systems analysis.
- Understanding of business analysis, data analysis, process development and business processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of problem-solving methodologies, planning techniques, continuous improvement methods, and analytical tools and methodologies.
- Ability to independently manage a varied workload of complex high visibility projects with multiple priorities.
- Programming background (Java, Beanshell preferred)
- DB (Oracle preferred)
- LDAP (Microsoft Active directory preferred)
- STRONG SailPoint IIQ IAM development experience is required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.