Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Engineer opportunity with industry giant in Monroeville, PA
In this role, you will write, modify, and debug embedded software for medical devices.
location: Monroeville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Write, modify, and debug embedded software for medical device. Use source debuggers and visual development environments. Test and document software.
Experience: More than 5 years professional experience.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
skills: The candidate will be required to demonstrate proficiency in:
- Working knowledge of embedded application development, develop, test, and deploy application on custom hardware/devices
- Working knowledge of C and C++
- Working knowledge of real time systems
- Understanding of Object Oriented concepts
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Apple MFI device development.
- Experience with medical device development, especially SpO2 devices
- Experience with microcontroller communications such as I2C, SPI, USB
- Security and encryption for connected devices
- Test automation software tools
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.