- Build, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers worldwide.
- Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products.
- Lead the work of other small groups of two to six engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
- Our Ideal Candidate
- Focused, self-driven engineer demonstrating up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering and applies this to development, execution, and improvement of action plans
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $75.00 - 82.50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Position Description:
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans Leads and participates in medium- to large-scale projects
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to the business Troubleshoots business and production issues
BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent. 6+ years of experience building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
skills: Minimum Qualifications:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent. 6+ years of experience building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment Familiarity with Automation Tools Strong customer focus and obsession with quality Passionate about Front end technologies
Experience in Nodejs, Java Knowledge on Android and/or iOS development is a big plus Experience building, adopting and maintaining REST'ful api's.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.