Compliance Analyst II - IT
The successful candidate will have a service-oriented attitude and be able to work in an environment with multiple competing demands and compliance deadlines, working with stakeholders across a large enterprise to perform Identify and Access Management (IAM) activities. Analyst will need to have solid time management and troubleshooting skills, be adept at working with identities, access controls, reports and spreadsheets to organize information in ways that will enable timely decision making in support of the organization's effort to comply with the NERC CIP-004 Reliability Standard.
Please note if the candidate has had any responsibility for or participation in judicial, administrative, regulatory or other oversight proceedings involving Client or any of its affiliates, please identify the agency or department, the dates of your employment, and the nature of your responsibilities, including a list of any proceedings involving Client or any of its affiliates.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Primary duties include assisting in the administration, configuration, and management of an identity and access management system, the onboarding of applications, the administration of identities, roles, and entitlements, and the review of user access rights for corporate applications.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to streamline business processes, ensure information accuracy, and improve compliance position requirements
- Assist in application access review, system profile review, reconciliations of target system and third party applications validation
- Assist in the performance of activities associated with daily, weekly, and monthly Identity and Access Management (IAM) controls
- Create, update, and maintain documentation (including process documents and procedures)
- Application enrollment to IAM services and role based access governance, i.e. manage role lifecycle management processes, incl. role modelling and engineering
- Troubleshoot access request issues across multiple systems
- Analyze work flow problems and provide solutions
- Perform quarterly access reviews with business unit compliance contacts to identify and research discrepancies in access.
- Perform role reviews with business unit compliance contacts to ensure role composition is appropriate and that roles are created or retired as needed.
- Understand composition of roles and be able to analyze requests for role modifications to identify any errors prior to processing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Information Systems, Information Systems or related quantitative discipline
- Associate's degree in above disciplines and two year's work experience or 4 years of experience in an above discipline
- Strong customer and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous experience working with role-based access models, concepts and tools
- Familiar with User Administration and Provisioning, Identity and Access Governance, and Identity Governance and Administration concept
- Knowledge of multi-factor authentication technologies
- Knowledge of Enterprise Directory architecture
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Knowledge of SharePoint Security
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong process improvement and documentation skills
- Responsible for adherence to IT processes and standards across the program
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (Terminations, Transfers, Rehires, Conversions) to IAM compliance
- Application and entitlement schema analysis, data and business process analysis, requirement gathering and documentation
- Ability to be on call for evenings and weekends to handle compliance issues
- Knowledge of functional testing & familiarity with automated testing and test scripts
- Ability to be available for functional testing during IAM software deployments
- Be a self-motivated and results oriented individual with an attention to driving aggressive project timelines and schedules
- Have a global mind set and collaborate effectively within and across different teams
- Quick learner, team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to focus on specifics
- Previous experience documenting procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills a plus
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Manage confidential information with a high degree of integrity
- Ability to successfully pass a personnel risk assessment including 7 year background screening and annual cyber security training
skills: Qualifications & Work Experience - Desired:
- Knowledge of NERC CIP Standards and compliance requirements
- 5 years demonstrated experience with NERC CIP compliance
- 2 years demonstrated experience with NERC CIP V5 or greater compliance
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, including pivot tables, lookups, and data analysis
- Previous experience working with identity access management products
- Knowledge of IAM systems including SailPoint IdentityIQ, Control-SA, or similar systems
- Experience with an information security and Identity and Access Management system like SailPoint's Identity IQ
- Experience with Identity as a Service vendors, including Oracle, and Microsoft -Experience and SailPoint
- Data analysis experience
- Utility, auditing, compliance, quality assurance, or related experience
- Demonstrated experience participating in a regional NERC CIP audit, including narrative creation and data request completion
- Ability to perform Functional Testing for deployments of new functionality within the Identity and Access Management tool supported by the team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.