Location: Rochester, NY
No. Of positions: 3 positions
Duration: 4 to 5 month duration with potential for 1 hire
Will train on 1st shift; 8am - 5pm
Rotating shift after training either 12a-1p or 10p-6am
We are looking for a customer service oriented IT Technician to provide technical support to our Clients internal and external users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will represent our Clients organization and your goal is to make sure the customer experience and solutions are maintained to the standards set by our Client.
location: Rochester, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $17.50 - 18.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
As a member of the Service Desk, you will provide 1 st and 2 nd level Help Desk phone support for our client. In addition, Service Desk Analysts will:
- Provide support to over 20,000 customers in a Help Desk capacity
- Assist with application and hardware questions, providing support for over 600 applications.
- Responsible for clearly documenting issues called into the Help Desk, steps taken and resolution if possible.
- Attempt first call resolution with every call answered
- Flexible to work varied shifts to provide support to the team, based upon business needs.
- Maintain exceptional customer service skills while providing support to our customers.
This person needs to be collaborative, very fast paced, environment.
20% of the job is knowledge of the infrastructure space. Skill set around Active Directory, Exchange, Chat, WebEX (Zoom)
skills: Technical Skills:
- Associate's degree in related technical discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PC and Windows expertise, particularly Microsoft Office suite of products or advanced eRecord experience in lieu of PC expertise.
- Basic understanding of LAN/WAN technologies.
- Exceptional customer service skills, including outstanding oral and written communications.
- Advanced problem-solving abilities.
- Previous Help Desk or call center experience preferred.
- Mac OS knowledge a plus but not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.