job summary: To avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to: Sam.Major@RandstadUSA.com
DIRECT HIRE-Good compensation -salary + Bonus potential, PTO, Benefits, ability to grow your career
Enterprise Architect & Integration: Principal Developer will report under the Enterprise Architecture team and will be key in starting a CoE for the SalesForce.com technology practice.
You will influence the development of the CoE for SalesForce technology practice and the opportunity to drive the innovative use of SF within the healthcare industry
Job Summary/Responsibilities: This individual will help influence the development of our SFDC practice including establishing standards and best practices to ensure that our CoE will support balancing stakeholder requirements, improving development methodology, and defining a clear SalesForce strategy, with leadership support. role will require the ability to troubleshoot and fix APEX code as needed.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
responsibilities: To avoid delays in having your resume reviewed please forward directly to: Sam.Major@RandstadUSA.com Responsibilities Overview: Saleforce.com Support
- Perform release migration tasks (change sets, configuration, data load etc.) and environment setup/management
- Help with triaging and fixing defects for the planned releases and production
- Perform advanced salesforce administration (Sandboxes management, Salesforce release and patches, User management, workflow and approval rules, Permission Sets etc.)
Salesforce.com Project management
- Translate functional requirements into technical design and develop robust solutions for each planned release
- Responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation of the technical design
- Produce quality code to meet design specifications using Apex, VisualForce and other technologies
- Contribute to overall code quality by performing design and code reviews for fellow developers
- Creating and maintaining test classes in order to maintain required test coverages. Validation and governance of apex code base.
- Continuous improvement of development processes for the Force.com platform using industry-standard and emerging practices like Agile, Continuous Integration, etc.
- Provide leadership for small development projects to a successful end.
- Proven expertise on programming standard methodologies, design patterns and design trade-offs on internet and cloud based platforms
- Ability to deliver results on time and produce high quality work (accuracy and thoroughness)
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with other team members (immediate team as well as multi-functional teams)
qualifications: Desired Experience & Qualifications (Flexible)
- 7 years development experience.
- With no degree, 10 years of experience required.
- Consistent record of managing projects and collaborating effectively with vendors and business partners for solution delivery.
- Proven leadership skills required
skills: Must-have" skill sets, without which a candidate would not be considered
Minimum 4 years of experience as a SFDC or developer in an organization with over 100 SF users.
Salesforce.com Certified Developer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.