job summary: Title:
Retail Marketing Finance Analyst
- Financial Analysts ensure that Google makes sound financial decisions.
- You will be part of the broader Marketing Finance team, supporting the Retail Marketing organization.
- As the Marketing Finance Analyst on the Retail Marketing Finance team, you will work collaboratively with Retail Marketing to drive critical processes around budget management, P&L and executive reporting.
- You will directly work with Retail Marketing Finance and the Retail S&O team to enable work efficiencies and effectiveness.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $33.33 - 37.08 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
responsibilities: Role Responsibilities:
- Budget management/SOW and PO reviews and approvals:
- Review Retail Marketing POs and SOW to ensure these follow the financial, legal, and compliance guidelines. Serve as point of contact for any PO- and SOW-related questions.
- Partner closely with Retail Marketing budget managers, Legal, Compliance, and Procurement to assist with budgeting issues, e.g. inventory POs, demo units etc. Hold weekly finance office hours to answer RM budget managers/owner questions on POs, dashboard, etc.
- Lead preparation for quarterly budget management meetings with Retail Marketing leadership.
- Own and manage the budget transfer approval process. Assist with creating new campaigns/changes in campaign structure.
- Assist with communications on budget variance, givebacks tracking and processing.
BA/BS degree in any field 4+ years of experience in finance, budget management, and process management
skills: Skill/Experience/Education Mandatory Required Skills:
- BA/BS degree in any field 4+ years of experience in finance, budget management, and process management
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL) is required Solid foundation in using spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets)
- Superb attention to detail and problem solving Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and go getter attitude Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity Flexibility, teamwork and dedication
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.