UI Developer to create a rich, intuitive multi language front end for the support landing page for our customers.
location: Broomfield, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $41 - 44 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Generate dynamic content based on most common questions, searches, etc.
- Geolocate user and customize content accordingly. Load search results in-frame from a variety of sources.
- Work in conjunction with back-end and database developers to design and deliver the solution.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
- At least 2 years of hands on experience working on UI
- Recent experience working with one of these: React, AngularJS, Angular 2+, Ember or any other modern framework
- Experience with at least one of CSS preprocessors: SASS, LESS, Stylus
- Experience with NodeJS as developer's tool; Knowledge of: Grunt, Gulp, Webpack or any similar system.
- Experience developing responsive web pages
- Solid experience with GIT, including advanced features, branching strategies.
- Experience in consuming APIs
- Experience writing unit tests
- Basic knowledge and understanding of UX design (visual design)
- Experience in performing code reviews.
- Experience developing hybrid mobile applications (Cordova)
- Experience with continuous integration/build tools (Jenkins)
- Portfolio and\or public repository with code examples
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.