We are looking for a self motivated, resourceful and articulate individual to coordinate all aspects of internal information system-specific projects. This individual will work to help improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization's financial and tactical business objectives.
location: Santa Clara, California
job type: Contract
salary: $52 - 56 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Requirements elicitation and validation
- Solution assessment and validation
- Requirements management
- Feasibility analysis
- Meeting facilitation
- Organizational change management
- Strategic planning
- Process change implementation
- Understand business problems and opportunities to recommend solutions
- Elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes
- Document in depth scope and describe project approach
- Document system flow and functionality when necessary
- Develop time estimates for a project
- Determine resource teams needed for project execution and prioritize requirements based on resource availability
- Work with functional managers to assign resources to project deliverables
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Information Systems, Project Management, or related major
- 5+ years experience
- 1+ years of experience as a Jira administrator including such past responsibilities as:
o Creating JIRA projects and making changes to workflows, screens, and fields
o Testing, installing, upgrading, and configuring plugins
o Configuring custom reports, dashboards and Agile boards
o Providing day to day administration support including performance tuning, scaling, and backups
skills: - Demonstrated ability to understand complex IT systems and processes
- Experience with Microsoft Suite of products
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an a organization
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.