This position is aligned with Sr. Android Developer to help with ongoing business needs.
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $51 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead in the team effort to design, develop, code, test and debug new complex software or significant enhancements to existing complex software.
- Lead review of input for documentation of new or existing software.
- Apply existing and introduce new and approved technologies to develop solutions.
- Lead others in the application of principles, theories and concepts and use of methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects.
- Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices
- Design overall solutions and individual applications
- Contribute toward excellence in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise mobile solutions - Technical Requirements, Solution Architecture, Methodology,
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Minimum 5 to 6 yrs experience in Development.
- Hands-on experience developing Android applications, ideally
- Strong understanding of Java and Android concepts, necessary for troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of dependency management, dependency-injection, and inversion of control
- Strong understanding of layer separation and implementation of patterns like MVP/MVVM/Architecture Components
- Hands-on experience designing and developing software for large-scale and multitenant enterprise
- Experienced in designing and developing mobile sdk and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs
- Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills.
- Prior experience working on agile teams is a must
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.