This position is aligned with a Full Stack Engineer. Develops, researches, designs, implements, tests, and evaluates software and systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, that enable computers to perform their applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $53 - 57 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Technically and functionally adapt to the upstream/downstream flows - and will be the Lead guiding the respective sprint team.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- 6 to 8 years of experience.
- Should have Node JS, HTML, CSS & Java Script experience for last 4+ years
- Should be strong in Core Java - (full stack developer) with strong backend querying through mongo/oracle/SQL.
- Should drive/deliberate actively during sprint planning meets to access/estimate scope of work getting defined.
- Experience with REST Web Services and Microservices architecture
- 2 years of development experience with REST services using Springboot or NodeJS/ExpressJS
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes in production
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills.
- Prior experience working on agile teams is a must
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.