Randstad Technologies is seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer for an exciting opportunity in Kansas City, MO. The individual for this position will be expected to analyze, design, develop and test solutions for complex application features. This position will require collaboration with business analysts, architects and developers to deliver high quality enterprise solutions. The ideal candidate would enjoy taking risks to bring new ideas and technologies to leadership for continual organizational growth, as well as experience in Software Development.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
- Design and develop solutions required for complex application features
- Work closely with analysts to understand the business scenarios and requirements
- Provide accurate technical estimates
- Write high quality code that integrates into the existing applications
- Conduct unit and functional testing
- Maintain integrity of application architecture and work with architects on design
- Collaborate with internal IT teams and external business representatives to deliver solutions
- A minimum of five years of professional experience in a software development role
- Experience with C#
- Conducted Object Oriented analysis, design and development
- Experience with Restful API architecture
- A sound technical knowledge of current and emerging .NET frameworks
- Knowledge and/or experience with database technologies & store procedures (SQL)
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IS, MIS, or other Technology degree or equivalent work experience.
- Coding "Bootcamp" graduates also considered with equivalent work experience
- Have proven experience delivering enterprise level solutions in a timely manner with high quality
- Must be a self-starter with strong communication and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of effectively delivering software in a fast paced environment
- Desire to keep up with emerging technologies in software development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.