job summary: Position Overview:
Client is seeking a motivated and experienced SDET engineer to join our Product Delivery platform. As part of the wider Subscription Platform, you will play an essential role in Client's transition from perpetual licensing to a subscription-based business model.
You'll be responsible for writing test automation along with build tools/frameworks to ensure high-quality delivery of our platform.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $68.23 - 77.33 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Work in an Agile environment collaborating with the team to deliver quality software iteratively.
- Write automation tests for our cloud-based API platform.
- Work closely with product owners and engineers to understand requirements.
- Automate testing of new features and add to the existing set of regression tests.
- Clearly document, manage, and prioritize defects from multiple sources.
- Assist in the operation of the service, e.g. monitoring, alerting, metrics, logging and troubleshooting.
- Pair with software engineers to triage issues and identify the root causes proactive.
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
skills: Minimum Qualifications:
Technologies We Use:
- Broad experience writing test automation in a variety of backend technologies: REST APIs, caching, databases, deployment pipelines, systems monitoring.
- Familiarity with software development process, including TDD, BDD and CI.
- Possess strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
- Enjoys working collaboratively in a small team with high trust.
- Can-do attitude, humility and open mindedness.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of strong software engineering and test automation experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Jenkins, JMeter, Postman, SecurePro
- All things AWS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.