Order complex data circuits and telecom equipment and ensure that the orders are accurate and placed in a timely manner. Place circuit disconnect orders, keeping the requestor updated as to order status and work with the vendor on the myriad of issues that arise during the time the order is with them. They also work to specific Service Level Agreements and must meet or exceed these SLAs on an ongoing basis. The position also requires the updating of numerous data bases or Excel files to assure that the company has an accurate track record of all events related to an order.
location: Santa Ana, California
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Works with IT Finance to answer questions each month related to equipment expenses.
- Answers and resolves questions and issues with the vendor on order status and escalation issues.
- Processes telecom circuit and equipment orders within a 1-2 day timeframe, per Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Updates system/spreadsheet with the order information.
- Answers routine and non-routine questions during the life-cycle of the order.
- Works with the carrier on more complex order issues.
- Performs various expense analyses on telecommunications expenses, cost savings projects, contract development, etc., as required.
- Assists group Manager or the senior member of the group on special projects as required.
- May order voice circuits which include collecting complete information from user via checklist.
- Maintain an inventory control system that tracks all equipment ordered and dispersed.
- AA/AS Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Experience with Oracle Fusion desired
- Experience with Service Now desire
- Strong MS Office Skills, especially with Excel.
- Knowledge of key accounting concepts and processes.
- Experience in an accounting or telecom job that required very specific attention to detail.
- Excellent customer communication skills.
- Familiarity with the procurement process and the ability to communicate with both finance and the Purchasing department.
- A solid understanding of how a ticketing system (ex: Tech Excel) works.
- Familiar with tracking and reporting metrics.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.