This position will be for a strong technical developer working within a scrum team on next generation payroll applications.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Implement Software Requirements
- Code, Design and Build AngularJS applications
- Creating and consuming REST, JSON-based APIs
- Experiment with new technologies and innovative ways to solve problems
- Work with product owners, UX and other business partners to define work
- for the team.
- Facilitate code reviews, code quality checks, testing, automation, etc.
- Computer Science or similar degree
- 2 years professional experience
- AngularJS, React, Backbone or other client-side MVC experience
- bower, grunt, gulp)
- Experience creating responsive designs (Bootstrap, mobile, etc.)
- Experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor, JUnit)
- Experience with Java 8 and Spring ecosystem
- Knowledge of Java build tools and dependency management (gradle, maven)
- REST API design and implementation
- Knowledge of NoSQL data stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, CouchDB)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills - must be willing to work in
- an open-seating team environment.
- Comfortable to operate in an agile, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of web components, ES6 and typescript is preferred.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (less, sass) is a nice to have
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts and microservices is preferred
- Knowledge of virtualization approaches (VMs, containers, unikernels) is a nice to have
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.