job summary: Our client is currently seeking a Central Processing ATM Specialist for a 3-6 month contract opportunity located in Folsom, CA. SUMMARY
Provide service support for Automated Teller Machine (ATM) activities including, but not limited to, dispute resolution, cash management, balancing, and settlement functions.
location: Folsom, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all duties of Central Processing Specialist
- Research, resolve, and make approval/denial decisions on all ATM disputes for both member and non-member transactions.
- Directly work with other financial institutions regarding ATM transaction inquiries
- Research and resolve all ATM outages in compliance with Regulation E requirements and acquiring network mandates.
- Ensures all foreign ATM adjustments are compiled, sent and managed
- Ensures all ATM transactions performed by Visa DPS are balanced and posted daily
- Ensures Visa DPS acquiring settlement is received daily and in balance.
- Perform audits of ATM cash vendor services for cash collection and check retention
- Perform audits of ATM deposited cash. Notify management of outages and perform research as needed.
- Monitor and maintain cash levels in ATM's using forecasting software. Report unusual activity to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Complete general ledger balancing and posting
- Acts as back up for ATM cash vendor management.
- Assists with ATM reconciliations
- Report member experience concerns
- Report ATM vendor service errors
- Assists with Central Processing monthly reports
- Assist with internal procedures for the ATM desk. Make recommendations as needed
- Research and resolve Better Work Group requests.
- Approve checks received for item processing completed by Central Processing Specialists
- Back-up for item processing duties as needed
- Complete other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related ATM operational experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Working knowledge of the following:
- Credit union products and services
- ATM acquirer dispute resolution regulations
- ATM Network Mandates/regulations including, but not limited to, CO-OP, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Pulse, Discover, Readylink, Cirrus, and Plus
- Basic knowledge of the following:
- ATM hardware operations, functionality, connectivity, and concepts of programming
- ATM driving and operating systems
- EMV and tokenization
- Visa DPS acquiring regulations and operations
- NCR hardware and software applications
- ATM Cash vendor operations and management
- ATM cash replenishment forecasting software
- General Ledger flow, balancing, and reconciliation
skills: LANGUAGE SKILLS
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. REASONING ABILITY
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
This position requires an initial completion of four educational training classes provided by Visa Business School or equivalent to have a basic understanding of ATM acquirer operational activities. In addition, the employee must continue to complete a minimum of two continuous educational training classes per year provided by Visa Business School or equivalent to remain current with industry standards. OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Word Processing software
- 10 key adding machine by touch
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.