Are you looking for a job where you are able to work with both engineering and software development? A mid-size company with a small company feel that cares about your development? If so, this position may be for you!
location: Warrendale, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 93,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
- custom software for clients-determine needs, coding, testing and review with client
- technical documentation, customer user manuals
- presentations to sales partners
- maintain existing software and develop new software for Uninterruptible Power Supply Division equipment
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years experience with systems engineering software and human machines interface, or equivalent education and experience
- Broad knowledge of power distribution and IP based networks
- team player
- ability to communicate with customers, employees and suppliers
- advance MS Office skills and CAD software
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.