Randstad Technologies is seeking an experienced Information Security Analyst for an exciting opportunity in Downtown Kansas City, MO. The Information Security Analyst is responsible for adhering to Incident Response protocol, administering Information Security systems, assessing information risk, and identifying and remediating vulnerabilities for IT security across the enterprise.
The individual will be focused on securing the network perimeter and internal networks through as it relates to Cloud Access, Password Management, Identity and Access Management, intrusion detection system/intrusion prevention system (IDS/IPS), data loss prevention (DLP) and enterprise anti-virus solutions. The Information Security Analyst will be well versed in Incident Response protocol, event management, and Cloud Access and Security.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8 to 5
- Incident Response and event management, including Incident remediation protocol, lessons learned, and process improvement/efficiency
- Experience with and proficiency with Identity and Access Management
- Proficiency with Cloud Access Security Broker solutions
- Participation in the Internet Monitoring process in addition to Data Loss Prevention
- Intrusion prevention, administration of Information Security IPS systems, phishing monitoring and anti-phishing practices
- Internal customer service related to access requests, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Promote awareness of applicable security standards, policy, and best practices
- 3-5 years IT security or information security experience with ability to engage with internal customers and management.
- Experience with Network Architecture and Firewall Design.
- 2+ years experience conducting incident response remediation and process protocol.
- 2+ years experience in administering Cloud Access Security Broker Solutions.
- Experience with Password Management and Identity and Access Management.
- Experience with IPS/IDS, SIEM technologies, Internet Monitoring, and Data Loss Prevention
- Experience working with threat intelligence and developing proactive best practices
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or related certification
- Project management skills or experience working within Information Security project implementations
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems, scripting, and Virtualization experience
- Bachelor's Degree, Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security or related field desired.
- Strong work ethic, problem solving skills, customer service orientation, and proven dependability and promptness
- Good communication skills, well developed interpersonal skills, in addition to teamwork and collaboration attributes
- Creative problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills
- The ability to plan, organize, and deliver professional technical documents on time
- Self motivation and capability to successfully complete projects and provide support with little supervision
- Skills in creating documentation and procedures for a variety of technologies.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.