Business System Analyst
As a Business/System Analyst, you are responsible for formulating and delivering end-to-end digital experience in line with strategic business objectives.
location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
We are looking for unconventional thinkers and doers who can innovate and manage large-scale integration projects:
- Lead cross-organizational discussions to identify root cause and resolve complex customer issues
- Develop and publish process metrics to improve performance of M2M operations.
- Facilitate strategic discussions and brainstorm improvement opportunities with M2M operational teams
- Perform data analysis to identify root cause of operational issues.
- Re-design existing processes to streamline M2M operations. - Develop workflow and process map diagrams to drive detailed requirements and discussions
- Host requirement sessions with user communities and document detailed requirements in one or more of the following areas: sales operations, contracting, customer MPN onboarding, Open Development device certification, FOTA, VPP partnership, ThingSpace self-care, provisioning and activation.
- Interface with IT and PMO organizations to develop system enhancements - Manage delivery timeline to implement and streamline M2M processes. - Manage activities to introduce new processes and systems to operations
- Monitor process performance to drive improvement and ongoing process/system enhancements
REQUIRED: - Bachelor's or Master's Degree in technical field including CS/System Engineering
- Analytical skills and experience in developing user stories, and data modeling - Demonstrated facilitation and project management capabilities with track record of accomplishing goals on deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and proactive with a strong sense of urgency - Strong multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
- Ability to present complex ideas in simple terms and obtain buy-in from stakeholders
- Ability to translate market/customer needs into well-conceived, cost effective solutions and proposals
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management across various organizations
- Technical aptitude with good understanding of IT, finance, contracting, onboarding, private network, revenue assurance, provisioning and device/network management processes
Knowledge of one of more systems: , MyBiz/VEC, SalesForce.com, ThingSpace Manage, M2M Operational Center, OD Portal, DMD, UWS/IoT Order Flow, Vision/CPI.
- Proficiency in JIRA, Agile Process, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio
skills: Business/System Analyst,
M2M Operational Center
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.