- Architect/Design/Develop applications on Hadoop
- At least 7/8 yrs experience using Hadoop and its ecosystems
- Strong hands-on development and implementing solutions using Java, Spark, Oozie, Hive
- Big Data ecosystems including Map Reduce, HDFS, Hive, Spark, Oozie etc.
- Deployment and trouble-shooting experience
This is supporting Technology Risk Management group, supporting Risk Assessment project.
location: Quincy, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Day to Day: Design and architect Hadoop environment and implement it. Integrate with existing application from Hadoop perspective.
Will be working as part of team. Team is geographically located in US, Poland and India
Software Must Haves:
>>> Hadoop development, Java
Hadoop eco-system architect and development, Java hands-on
skills: General skill set requirements:
- Ability to work in team setting and be a team player
- Ability to work in multiple projects with varying priorities
- Self learner and independent thinker
- Dynamic and ability to self-propel with initiative
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.