Looking for a Java Developer to help with ongoing business needs.
location: Eaton, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- 5+ years of Java/Spring (Java 1.8 experience preferred)
- 5 years Java Programming Language Experience;
- Development Experience Utilizing the Following Technologies:
- Java Services Based Development (SOAP, RMI); Java Application Server Development (BEA Weblogic preferred);
- Java Application Development Utilizing a Framework (Spring, Apache Tiles)
- Strong ability to work in a team;
- Good overall technical skills;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Well-organized with good attention to detail;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology;
- Experience with Mobile Application Development (Android, Symbian OS, iOS);
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.