- Setting up, running and debugging block-level DFT
- Quickly understand our DFT architecture and apply it to the partition-level and full-chip work as well
location: San Jose, California
job type: Contract
salary: $89 - 93 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Debug block-level simulation results for ATPG patterns
- Set-up and simulate JTAG and power up sequences for ATPG tests.
- At least 10+ years of current DFT experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Tetramax and DFTMax Ultra
- Excellent experience with VCS simulation of scan patterns
- Hands on experience with setting up init sequence in ATPG patterns.
- Very good perl, tcl, and shell scripting capability.
- Excellent knowledge of Tetramax tcl api for scripting
- Excellent analytical skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.