job summary: POSITION
: Security/Identity Management Analyst LOCATION:
Chicago, IL 60604 TYPE OF JOB:
: 6+ months START DATE
: ASAP HOURS
: 9:00 - 5:00 pm TRAVEL
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Review security events that are populated in a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) system through Alien Vault.
- Managing and administering information regarding intrusion events, security incidents, and other threat indications and warning information to the client using next-generation antivirus Carbon Black Protection.
- Provide security input and recommendations to the software review committee on the evaluation of new software and hardware system.
qualifications: YEARS EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
- 2+ years' experience in a Security role
- 1-2 years' experience with identity management solutions; provisioning & identity management tool
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- SSCP or higher (preferred)
skills: MUST HAVE SKILLS
TECHNOLOGIES / ENVIRONMENT
- Security background
- Identity management tool
- SQL Queries
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.