The Organizational Development (OD) and Change Management Lead is responsible for leading OD and change management efforts for our client. The incumbent will work closely with the other OCM team leads across multiple locations as well as subject matter advisors and project team members to define and deliver tools that support company locations with their transition to new ways of working.
The OD and Change Management Lead is familiar with system implementation life-cycles and HRMS applications.
location: March Air Reserve Base, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Job Requirement:
Seeking an Organizational Development (OD) and Change Management Lead who will play a critical role in current implementation of the PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 project. The successful candidate will have familiarity with system implementation life-cycles and HRMS applications. Job Responsibilities:
- Develop organization effectiveness tools and approaches based on leading practices to support company locations in their management of organizational design changes based on company standards.
- Lead design and execution of organization design workshops for company locations to provide knowledge transfer to other locations; support facilitation of workshops and documenting outcomes
- Provide ongoing advisory support and coaching to company locations on how business process changes and new technologies will impact their existing HR/Payroll roles in their organization
- Provide ongoing advisory support and coaching to company locations as they identify, redesign, and implement structure and job changes based on the project;
- Coordinate the planning, development, distribution, and collection of Change Readiness surveys; includes survey design, administration, analysis and action planning.
- Independently oversee and ensure production of high-quality materials that effectively deliver the desired message and inspire action within budget and time constraints.
- Create and manage the execution of project-specific plans in alignment with long-term program plans.
- Manage deliverable iterations and documentation based on internal reviews and stakeholder feedback, as appropriate.
- Create slides and executive summaries of activities for program leadership and governance.
Provide input on the OCM strategy based on successes and lessons learned.
The responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required Skills:
- 5+ years of Organization Development and / or Organizational Effectiveness experience
- Significant experience working on ERP implementation projects for large organizations
- Significant experience designing, tracking and providing analysis for internal change readiness surveys
- Experience managing the work of others and ability to lead a team
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Strong communication and organizational skills with an ability to influence others while maintaining a strong focus on achieving results
- Excellent active listening skills
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Customer-service focus with demonstrated ability to lead groups to consensus within a designated timeframe, set expectations at achievable levels, and engage senior management as necessary
- Experience leading Change Management initiatives within a university setting preferred
- Experience with a PeopleSoft HCM implementation preferred
Experience with an HR shared services implementation preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.