Reporting to the Conversion Lead, the Team Support Analyst will provide support to the Functional team across multiple key project initiatives and deliverables and will help manage and track functional projects from start-to-finish. In addition, the support analysts will work with various module teams to confirm documentation is up-to-date, provide ad-hoc testing support when necessary, and track status of key project deliverables. Based on the current implementation phase, the support analyst will provide additional support to the functional team for any upcoming milestone or deliverable.
The Team Support Analyst is familiar with system implementation life-cycles and HRMS applications.
location: March Air Reserve Base, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Job Requirement:
Seeking Business Analyst who will play a critical role in current implementation of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2. The successful candidate will have familiarity with system implementation life-cycles and HRMS applications. Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with functional module teams, business owners and locations to ensure all issues are reviewed and all documentation is updated accordingly.
- Support data conversion and system cutover activities:
- Responsible for cutover logistics and communication
- Manual conversion issue tracking in JIRA, including coordination with Conversion Functional Leads and Location Cutover Leads
- Keeping minute-by-minute Conversion Run Book up-to-date
- Working in shifts to ensure adequate PMO coverage throughout each 5-day, 24x7 conversion window
- Maintenance of Conversion Workstream Project Plan (MS Project)
- Provide ad-hoc testing support to the functional module teams during key milestone testing periods.
- Coordinate and manage all functional-related cutover impacts.
- Collaborate in cross-functional meetings and teams, working closely with internal and external technical and business resources.
- Coordinate and communicate with team members and business users as assigned.
- Motivate team members, acting as liaison and problem-solver.
- Develop and deliver status and progress reports, proposals and presentations.
Facilitate small to large meetings as an objective member of the team and escalate issues to Senior Management when appropriate.
The responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
skills: Required Skills:
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- 1+ year experience working with issue tracking system (preferably JIRA)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint) is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and absorb information quickly.
- Should be able to perform successfully as a team player in a team setting by aligning to the overall priorities of the project and direction from leads.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with variety of people to accomplish goals and support others.
- Should be proactive in completing the job assigned with little direction and be adaptable to changing job requirements.
- PeopleSoft HCM experience
Higher education experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.