of Your Role
The Product Analyst works with the Product Manager at the program level to document and translate complex business requirements through the use of Agile features/epics and stories. The Analyst also works as a SME for the scrum teams and drives the effort for epic level validation to ensure the highest level of integrity, accuracy, and overall quality are included in the end product.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $56 - 58 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Documents and translates complex business requirements through the use of Agile features/epics and stories.
- SME for the scrum teams and drives the effort for epic level validation to ensure the highest level of integrity, accuracy, and overall quality are included in the end product.
- Participates in the user acceptance process to validate the solution.
- Work with key stakeholders and scrum teams to ensure business requirements are clarified
- Ensure that the final design and delivered enhancements meet the business requirements
- Develop and implement documentation including test plans and end user procedures
- Participate in program meetings, planning sessions, feature definition sessions and scrum and triage meetings as needed
- In collaboration with Product Manager, prioritize, maintain, and communicate Business Epics/ Capabilities/Features
- Create process flows in order to clearly communicate a set of requirements
We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience (project management, business analysis)
- 3-5 years experience with Scrum & how Agile development teams execute on Agile projects
- Experience in SAFe and Six Sigma disciplines would be a plus
skills: The Skills
- Ability to process and manage multiple priorities and initiatives
- Robust analytical skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems
- Excellent communication (written and oral), customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interface with varied levels and collaborate on business solutions
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, user stories, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Participate in refining Epics (Features) and defining acceptance criteria and E2E validation points
- Strong attention to detail and a rigorous focus on delivering quality output
- Participate in the user acceptance process to validate the solution (feature level validation)
- Ability to understand the big picture and relationships of each capability to the others across the program
- JIRA (or similar ALM tool) experience required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.