Looking for a Provisioning Tech to be responsible for designing a circuit path across the company network with knowledge and understanding of the network architecture and routing configurations. Within the design responsibilities, accountable for producing an accurate design layout record that applies a proficient understanding of the products and their specifications offered by the company and the scope of work requested on a customer order meets the product criteria, as well as having in-house parts/equipment available for consumption and delivery to the end user.
location: Broomfield, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Writing and solving for process and procedural gaps, and bringing closure to problematic orders.
- Creates layout records and maintains data integrity of inventory record consumption.
- Initiates capacity requests and tracks for completion based on deployment commit date.
- Validates orders for information accuracy based on internal company product ordering specifications.
- Manages individual daily workload in alignment with revenue and customer commitments across multiple orders, systems and processes.
- Owns and resolves all issues and related problematic activities against assigned orders.
* Associates Degree in a technical field/capacity preferred
* Requires a highly motivated and solutions driven individual that desires to expand their knowledge, as well as exhibits creativity and originality
* Proficient knowledge of ring configurations and network routing
* Proficient knowledge of basic metro gear/equipment - Lucent/Fujitsu/Cienna/Alcatel/Cisco
* Experience/knowledge on equipment retrievals required
* Adapts and thrives in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment
* Manages/facilitates issues to resolution
* Demonstrated effectiveness to escalations/urgent-related matters
* Proficient knowledge of bandwidths from DS1 to OC192 and including Ethernet VT1/STS configurations
skills: * Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Reliable/Ability to work overtime as necessary
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Proven display of being energetic, positive, and having a customer-focused attitude
* Team oriented - able to work well with others in a professional environment
* Advanced problem solving skills - ability to facilitate issue resolution
* Experience in writing process documentation and implementation preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.