Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst to support a web site and related public-facing web properties. The individual will act as liaison between Technology, Digital Product Management, Agile team members, and cross-functional stakeholders / developers.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $36.94 - 41.56 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience developing functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and align with the team to determine quick solutions.
- Understanding of content management systems. SDL/Tridion a plus.
- Financial Industry/Brokerage experience preferred.
- Agile Scrum experience preferred.
Candidate should be able to explain experience pertaining to:
- Experience as part of a team running a website working as a product manager, producer, designer/writer, or business analyst.
- Quick to roll up sleeves and document alternatives, gather group feedback, follow-up, the process of building consensus, and documenting decisions.
- Agile familiarity (Agile Manifesto, terminology, roles, ceremonies, tools such as VersionOne and Jira, lessons learned).
- Quick study at understanding an entire ecosystem and working collaboratively across groups.
- Diplomacy coordinating groups with different goals and processes.
- Enjoys working as an individual contributor and a team facilitator.
- Investing interest and experience a plus.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
skills: - Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and flexible. Ability to work independently and in team environments.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.