IT Business Professional
Client team is seeking skilled IT business professional to learn and execute their business methodology and associated processes across a variety of projects and baseline change processes. A successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and facilitator of business requirement and documentation, curious problem solver, and collaborative teammate who thrives in high-profile, cross-functional team environments. The candidate should be comfortable operating in both technical and business, being able to speak to both business and technical audiences.
location: Reston, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 57 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Able to craft RFPs
- Able to create business requirement documents.
- Able to create system requirement documents.
- Able to create project charter and scope documents.
- Able to effectively run requirement gathering working sessions.
- Able to perform requirements management functions.
- Able to provide weekly status reports to executive management.
- Able to create project PowerPoint presentations.
- Possesses full knowledge of systems development lifecycle (SDLC, AGILE).
- Advanced skill set using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) as well as MS Project.
- Ability to interact with small and large groups of business users and lead project meetings.
- Possesses good organization, communication, collaboration, and writing skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
skills: PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous work experience at Freddie Mac.
- Understanding of common industry Information Security subject areas (i.e, IAM, Security Monitoring, Security Vulnerability, etc.).
- Prior work on Information Security projects (i.e., Identify and Access Management, Cybersecurity, Security Assurance, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.